One in eight corporate leaders credit cloud-based collaboration tools with faster execution, shorter time to market, speedier product upgrade cycles and the ability to respond faster to challenges, according to this Forbes survey.
But accessing these gains of popular productivity and collaboration suites requires significant planning and preparation. Factors like compatibility with existing applications, hardware scalability, knowledge gaps and the burden of daily management have to be accounted for and can complicate your path.
To save you the time and trouble of doing all the legwork on your own, we put together Productivity & Collaboration 101, an introductory guide on choosing and deploying productivity and collaboration tools. In this guide, you’ll learn:
- The differences between productivity and collaboration tools
- The business value of implementing productivity and collaboration suites
- The right questions to ask to get the right set of tools for your business
- How to determine the best option for hosting
- Tips to avoid pitfalls and minimize impact to employees
- Considerations for migrating to a new or upgrading an existing platform