Thinking about deploying and running an OpenStack powered private cloud? Do you plan on operating at scale and need to know what’s involved? We’ve got you covered!
Join Jeremy Hopkins, Technical Product Manager for Rackspace Private Cloud Software, and me (Niki Acosta, Cloud Evangelista) Thursday, January 30 at 10 a.m. Central for the webinar Behind the Curtain: Operating an OpenStack Powered Private Cloud. During the webinar, we’ll dive into the components that allow Rackspace to offer and operate Rackspace Private Cloud Software in an as a Service model. Attendees will understand:
- What OpenStack Is and Isn’t
- How code contributions become products
- How Rackspace optimizes Staffing and Support Models
- Considerations for operating your own OpenStack powered Private Cloud
- How Rackspace Private Cloud helps you find the right blend of control and expertise
The webinar is Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10 a.m. Central. Join us and register today!
Rackspace Private Cloud Software is powered by the Havana Release of OpenStack. To download it for free, head over to www.rackspace.com/cloud/private.