Register* for this free, 2-part webinar series that focuses on new, out-of-the-box features that can help businesses increase efficiency, facilitate greater collaboration, and make everyday SharePoint workloads easier to manage. It will also dive into SharePoint 2010’s expanded social networking capabilities and show how businesses can use it to help build community within company teams, throughout business organizations, and even with business partners and customers.
Part 1: Dedicated Microsoft SharePoint 2010 – Creating Business Solutions with Enhanced Tools and Improved Collaboration
Wednesday June 23, 2010 at 9am PT, 11am CST, 12pm EST
- Enhanced interaction with Office 2010
- Taking SharePoint content offline with SharePoint Workspace
- Office ribbon user interface
- Cross-browser support
Part 2: Dedicated SharePoint 2010 – Building Community Workspaces for Today’s Enterprise
Tuesday June 29, 2010 at 9am PT, 11am CST, 12pm EST
- Networking Center
- New and improved My Sites
- Activity Feeds and the Colleague feature
- Tagging and Notes throughout the entire SharePoint Farm
This demo series will present real-world business problems and solutions powered by SharePoint 2010. See you there!
*Registrants will automatically be registered for Parts 1 and 2.