EDITOR’S NOTE May 20, 2013: To view an archived webcast of this webinar, register here.
Do you wonder which applications require customizable infrastructure – cloud versus dedicated?
Join GigaOM Research and Rackspace on Monday, March 25 at 10 a.m. PT for “Hybrid hosting: Customizing your infrastructure for your growing business,” an hour-long webinar that discusses blended hosting strategies and how they might be right for your business.
GigaOM Research Director Cormac Foster will moderate the panel discussion featuring John Engates, Rackspace CTO; Dan Olds, GigaOM Research and Founder and Principal Analyst of Gabriel Consulting Group Inc.; and Steven Vitale, Director of eCommerce for Spencer’s Gifts.
The webinar will highlight:
- How to determine which applications require customizable infrastructure (cloud vs. dedicated)
- Security and regulatory concerns
- Management challenges in a hybrid environment
- How to address storage, platform lock-in and other growing pains
- Vendor selection and integration
Who should attend?
- E-Commerce Decision Makers
- Data managers/developers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors
Register now for the “Hybrid hosting: Customizing your infrastructure for your growing business.”