We have always been driven to deliver unprecedented value to our customers. As part of that commitment, we promise to remain cloud agnostic – meaning we guarantee each cloud solution we build, architect and deploy is based on the client’s individual needs and their required mix of public, private, hybrid cloud and traditional IT delivery models – whether they want to utilize AWS, Microsoft Azure, VMware, or a private cloud.
With that being said, there is no denying AWS brings amazing growth potential to the cloud market and is a force to be reckoned with. If you missed it, check out the company’s first earnings report that proves it. Datapipe has believed in the power of AWS from the beginning, formally launching Datapipe Managed Cloud for AWS back in 2010. Datapipe has invested countless man-hours over five years to perfect our knowledge and expertise of the AWS platform. As a result, here are some noteworthy highlights of the progress we’ve made since initiating the relationship in 2010:
- November 2010: Launch of Datapipe Managed Cloud for AWS, transforming the managed service provider industry and defining best practices for management of public clouds
- September 2011: Datapipe partners with Alert Logic to release fully managed advanced network security solution for AWS to address the challenge of network based intrusion detection.
- July 2012: Datapipe advances the hybrid cloud by deploying the first globally available hosted private cloud platform in the industry with a direct connection to AWS
- February 2013: Named an AWS Premier Consulting Partner after demonstrating its ability as a global provider of managed services and infrastructure for outsourced IT and cloud computing
- November 2014: Datapipe continues to be on the forefront of security innovation with the development of Datapipe’s Access Control Model for AWS (DACMA), which allows enterprise businesses to take advantage of Datapipe’s AWS managed services without requiring them to hand over administrator-level credentials
- January 2015: Datapipe opens a Global Cloud Center of Excellence run by dedicated hybrid IT and cloud experts from Datapipe and with technical collaboration with AWS
- April 2015: Datapipe becomes one of the first AWS Managed Service Provider Partners as part of new AWS Managed Service Program
With an engineering team that has been designing and managing AWS solutions for over five years, Datapipe has been called a pioneer in the space as one of the first providers to offer solutions tailored to meet individual client needs. Other MSPs in the market are playing catch up, only now talking about adding support for platforms such as AWS. Five years is a solid runway and we will continue to invest in solutions and advancements that make it easier, secure, and cost effective for our clients to take advantage of AWS.
As part of this effort and to continue honing our expertise, Datapipe will be attending the upcoming AWS Summit NY 2015 on July 9. We’ll have some exciting new AWS advancements to announce so check back for more updates. Whether you plan to attend (be sure to stop by Datapipe booth #409) or will be following the AWS conversations from home, keep up with all of Datapipe’s activities and major news from the day by following us on Twitter and using the hashtag #AWSsummit.