We’re proud to announce that CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Datapipe to its 2017 Fast Growth 150 list. The list is CRN’s annual ranking of North America-based technology integrators, solution providers and IT consultants with gross sales of at least $1 million who have experienced significant economic growth over the past two years.
This is our first year breaking the top 100 and our third year in a row appearing on the list, coming in this year at number 67. The ranking is a testament to Datapipe’s momentum over the last year.
Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company, had the following to say about this year’s rankings: “The companies on CRN’S 2017 Fast Growth 150 list are thriving in what is now a very tumultuous, demanding IT channel climate. This remarkable group of solution providers have successfully adapted to a landmark industry shift away from the traditional VAR business model to a more services-driven approach, outpacing competitors and emerging as true channel leaders.”
2017 has been a year of incredible growth for Datapipe. We recently achieved AWS Microsoft Workloads and Storage Competency Status, as well as eleven Microsoft Partner Competencies for Managed Services across a wide range of Microsoft technologies.
On top of achieving these competencies with our partners, here are a few other accolades we received in this year alone:
- Datapipe Named to 2017 Tech Elite 250 List by CRN®
- Datapipe Named Winner of Microsoft’s Most Innovative Data Platform Offering Award
- Datapipe and BMJ Win Data Centre Cloud Project of the Year at the DCS Awards, Their Third Joint Award
- Datapipe Recognized as 2017 Dell EMC Americas Service Provider Partner of the Year
- Datapipe Wins Two 2017 Stevie® American Business Awards
The Fast Growth 150 list is highlighted in the August issue of CRN and can be viewed online at www.crn.com/fastgrowth150.