What? You missed the latest installment of the Enterprise Cloud Forum where Rackspace Vice President of Software Application Development Krishna Prasad and I, along with guest host Mark Majewski, Cloud Solution Architect, discussed how enterprises need to approach DevOps to ensure cloud adoption success?
Learn about the evolution of DevOps and how it is no longer a luxury, but a necessity.
You’ll discover the five keys to DevOps implementation success:
- Rock-solid strategy development
- Organizational alignment and buy-in
- Project definition and experimentation
- DevOps expertise
- Continuous loop feedback and strategy refinement
Watch this webinar and let us know what you think in the Enterprise Cloud Forum on LinkedIn.
And be sure to join us on Wednesday, March 13 at 11 a.m. CST when Matt Montelone, Senior IT Strategist, and Rich Murr, Rackspace Vice President of IT Operations, discuss how to most effectively retool your enterprise IT shop when adopting cloud as a business model. You will learn:
- What an IT department should look like in a cloud world
- How to reallocate internal IT resources after partnering with a service provider
- How to assess your in-house skill sets – skills to develop and new skills to hire
Most of all, you will learn how to redefine, reorganize and revise roles and responsibilities to bring the most value to your business.