For the fast-growing Internet-centric and SaaS applications that you deploy weekly or even daily, you need specialized DevOps engineers who can look beyond servers to help you build the most agile and scalable platform possible.
With Rackspace DevOps Automation Service you can leverage the expertise of Rackspace DevOps engineers, who are specialists in the tools and best practices you need.
Our Rackspace DevOps engineers are specialists in a number DevOps tools and use them to automate your environment through our DevOps Automation Service. Here’s a quick cheat sheet highlighting tools we support:
- Chef – We help you automate your existing infrastructure using Chef. We write, test and maintain cookbooks and automate your dev, staging and production environments.
- StatsD, Graphite, New Relic, Rackspace Cloud Monitoring – We monitor performance metrics and provide a Graphite dashboard of counters, timers and gauges.
- Jenkins – We build automated workflows for your routine maintenance tasks and repeatable procedures.
- Logstash – We aggregate logs from all of your devices and present them to you through the Kibana web front-end.
- GitHub – We provide cookbooks, workflows and all code that powers your infrastructure. Code is made available in Private Repos.
We also support following software via cookbooks:
- Programming Languages: PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask, Meteor
- Web Server: Apache, Nginx, Tomcat
- Database Server: MongoDB, Riak, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Caching: Memcached, Varnish, Redis
- Search Technologies: Solr, Elasticsearch
- Message Queue: RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
Upcoming DevOps Automation Webinar
Are you interested in learning more about how you can automate your application and infrastructure using DevOps? Join the webinar featuring the Rackspace DevOps Automation Team.
Date/Time: 1 p.m. CST Tuesday, April 1