This is the third in a five-part series for webinars with GigaOM Pro on the future of the business and enterprise cloud.
If you’re like other IT managers, you’re probably ready to embrace the power of cloud computing but still need to evaluate which cloud architecture is right for your business. To help you get started, you’ll want to sign up for the upcoming webinar, The Optimal Cloud: Finding the Business Cloud Architecture That Works For You, next Wednesday, April 27th 10am PDT.
In this webinar, experts will be discussing the benefits and downsides of various cloud architectures and how you can apply this to your business. You will learn:
- • How to balance the use of public clouds with infrastructure behind the enterprise firewall
- • The benefits of local, on-premise cloud computing across a number of vectors such as security, uptime, and access and performance
- • The benefits of using public cloud resources in your business, such as scalability, performance and redundancy
- • Understanding migration, integration and administration impacts of various cloud architectures
- • How to optimize cloud architecture to meet the needs at both the functional and line of business level
Did you miss the last webinar, Creating the Cloud Ready Enterprise? If so, click below to see the recording: