Five early-stage startups will showcase what they’ve built this Friday at Spartups Demo Day 2014 at Rackspace San Francisco (SFO).
The five startups comprise the first graduating class of Spartups, a four-month, mentorship-driven accelerator program that fosters a new generation of entrepreneurs by providing startups access to mentors, support and resources to enable them to build their early-stage startups through concept to market. Mentors and partners include Rackspace, Twilio, Royse Law Firm, Google, Amazon, UserVoice, Microsoft and .Co.
The five startups presenting are:
- Qwikwire: Providing cross-border billing and invoicing solutions.
- Feeding Forward: Connecting those with excess food to those in need – instantly!
- Health Donor: Crowdfunding for healthcare.
- QMi Systems: Cloud-based queue management solution for restaurants.
- PostCaptain: Marketing applications for real estate agents.
The Demo Day will kickoff at 6:30 p.m. PDT on Friday, March 21 at Rackspace’s San Francisco Office (SFO). Here’s the full agenda:
6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: General Access Registration, Demo Booths and Appetizers and Drinks
7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: Startup Pitches (10 minutes each)
9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: Final Thoughts and Networking
Register for Spartups Demo Day 2014 here. We look forward to seeing you at Rackspace SFO to cheer on five innovative startups. The event will also be livestreamed – find details on the Spartups Facebook page.