enStratus™, a Rackspace Cloud Tools Partner, is a cloud infrastructure management platform for deploying and managing enterprise-class applications in the cloud. enStratus has a multi-cloud architecture that focuses on security and high availability for mission-critical web applications. Here’s a glimpse of what they deliver:
Highest Level of Security
- Keep your authentication and encryption credentials off of your public cloud servers except when they are needed to perform vital functions through their patent-pending security architecture.
- Ability to enforce two-factor authentication into cloud servers.
Up to Six 9’s Reliability
- Automatically manages multiple levels of backups and ‘self-healing’ recovery system for load balancers, application servers, and databases.
- Define your deployment architecture, including desired availability levels, security profile, auto-scaling, and auto-recovery parameters.
Easy To Use Rackspace Cloud Management
- Easy to use web console to interface with Rackspace Cloud including file directories.
- Easily manage servers, security groups, machine images and more.
- Support for Rackspace Cloud servers, images, Cloud Files, and Rackspace CDNLe.
- Works with any application using any architecture on any operating system supported by the Rackspace Cloud.
- Support for web services calls and command-line utilities for managing your applications.
- User management across multiple accounts and departments.
To learn more about enStratus, sign up for their webinar, Wed June 30th at 1pm. In this webinar, George Reese, CTO of enStratus, will demonstrate how to:
- Add role-based security to limit the launching, pausing or deleting of your cloud infrastructure
- Incorporate advanced security including key management, encryption, and auditing
- Add financial controls such as billing codes, quotas and reporting
- Auto scale your environment to ensure resources match demand
- Deploy auto recovery and automated backups to meet service level requirements
Details of Webinar
Date: Wed, June 30th
Time: 1pm CST
Paul Ford, from Rackspace Corporate Development, is Your Connection to the Rackspace “Cloud Tools Partners” Ecosystem . To find out more about how WaveMaker and other tools can increase your productivity, satisfy your IT needs, and generally make your life easier, contact him any time at firstname.lastname@example.org