Return on investment (ROI) in the cloud is more complex than IT leadership traditionally experienced. This is mainly due to the abstract nature of cloud services, the quantitative versus the qualitative benefits and the variety of the service delivery and deployment models.
Calculating ROI is further complicated by the fact that every business is different and the impact of cloud computing on their processes will differ.
In the next installment of the Enterprise Cloud Forum, we will help you understand how enterprises are leveraging a cloud business model to maximize ROI and why traditional models that only focus on simple cost benefits often overlook the real value.
Join Stacy Williams, Rackspace Director of IT Production Support, and I at 11 a.m. CDT Wednesday, April 17 for “Maximizing ROI in the Cloud,” a webinar during which we investigate the costs, risks and benefits associated with cloud adoption, as well as discuss a framework for measuring its return.
- How to think of ROI differently in the cloud
- The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure your return on cloud
- How to utilize project based accounting for real-time ROI
- How the cloud enables first-mover advantage to improve profit margins
- How flexibility in delivery models can maximize your cloud ROI
Register now for “Maximizing ROI in the Cloud” and learn how to make it rain in the cloud through maximized ROI.