On August 27, Rackspace VMware experts along with industry thought leaders and IT professionals will descend on Las Vegas for VMworld 2017 to gain valuable insight on the latest technology and trends shaping the cloud.
But technology is only one aspect of the cloud puzzle that attendees will be looking to answer. One of the biggest challenges many organizations face is finding the expertise to help them navigate their journey to the cloud. And not just a single cloud, but multiple clouds, across private and public platforms.
As the industry’s leading managed service provider, offering expertise across the world’s leading clouds, Rackspace will bring some of the most seasoned cloud and VMware experts in the industry to VMworld to share their knowledge through executive panel discussions, engaging conversations, demonstrations and reserved closed-doored meetings.
We’ll be discussing and demonstrating how we can help you navigate your journey to the cloud to:
- Rethink your operations model. Remove the burden of procuring, integrating and operating the hardware and software that powers your business.
- Accelerate your path to the cloud. Learn how we enable the delivery and management of VMware workloads onto the cloud, all while ensuring application security, continuity and portability of your mission-critical workloads.
- Get the most value out of the cloud. Learn how we can help extend your VMware workloads across multiple clouds, benefiting from cross-platform networking, mobility and management, while delivering a consistent security posture across your network, your applications and data.
While at the conference, Rackspace will offer a variety of ways for you to engage with us.
For a personal, in-depth discussion, register for an executive or technical one-on-one meeting with our senior leaders.
Breakout sessions and panel discussions are the foundation of VMworld. Be sure to add these sessions to your agenda to learn how you can get the most from your VMware investment:
- Breakout Session — Aug 30, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m; How Rackspace is helping customers leverage SDDC to increase the agility and scalability of legacy application lifecycle. [PBO3358BES] Ken Lamoreaux, Principal Architect, Rackspace, and Shanky Chandra Gowri, Senior Manager, Product Management, Rackspace
- Case Study — Aug. 30, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m; How VMware NSX is Empowering a Service Provider to Help Customers Achieve and Maintain Industry Compliance. [LHC1753BU] Luke Huckaba, Rackspace VMware Principal Architect and Anand Iyer, PMM, VMware
- Tutorial — Aug. 29, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m; Reclaim Time Spent on Operations While Improving Quality and Efficiency; Hear from Rackspace and VMware OneCloud Team [MGT2443BU]; Shane Van Bentum, VMware and John Davis, Product Architect, Rackspace
- Executive Panel Discussion — Aug. 30, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m; Achieving Success in a Multi-Cloud World [LHC3139SU]; Ajay Patel, SVP Cloud Provider Software BU, VMware, Peter FitzGibbon, VP and General Manager, Rackspace
You can also join us in the Solutions Exchange, at Rackspace booth #528, for thoughtful conversations and demonstrations with our best and brightest VMware experts, including the authors of various VMware books and guides (some of which we are giving away for FREE). And of course, there will be great contests and giveaways to thank you for stopping by.
Unable to attend VMworld this year? No problem.
- Set up a personal meeting with a Rackspace expert at a time convenient to you.
- Follow @Rackspace or check out our daily event blogs, recapping the show’s highlights.
- Learn about our portfolio of VMware solutions, giving you access to customized dedicated hardware, plus your choice of management and control levels.
Whether this is your first time attending VMworld or you’re a seasoned alumnus, Rackspace is looking forward to seeing you there!