Filed in by Rackspace Blogger | December 27, 2005 6:54 am
I hope everyone is having a nice holiday season. You may not read this blog again until the new year and if so, Happy New Year as well. 2005 was a great year for us here at Webmail and we’re aiming for 2006 to be even better. I hope the same is true for you.
Kevin has a nice post on what we accomplished from a development standpoint in 2005. Here is a summary of product launches (some are customer facing products; some are development efforts that help improve internal efficiencies):
– An improved billing system for our accounting team
– Faster, more reliable statistics for our customers
– Control Panel 2.0
– Control Panel API 1.5, 1.6
– Webmail API 1.0, 1.1
– Centralized Logging System
– Revamped Webmail.us Website
– Webmail Lite
– An Auto-Configure Tool for POP3 clients
– An Outages Alert System for our customers
– Improved Migration Process
– Improved Anti-Fraud System
– Webmail 3.1
– Webmail w/ RSS Reader
– Webmail w/ AJAX, Calendar, and Company Directory
– Webmail Help Section
And here is a list of active projects currently in development. 2005 was a productive year, but again, 2006 is going to be even better.
Source URL: https://blog.rackspace.com/our-development-year-in-review/
Copyright ©2016 The Official Rackspace Blog unless otherwise noted.