Microsoft has released the new Outlook 2010, and it is loaded with new features and improvements that will make managing your email, calendar, and social connections a breeze. Look at what’s new:
- Multiple AccountsNow you can send and receive through multiple accounts including Hotmail, Gmail, or just about any provider. It even supports multiple Exchange accounts.
- Easy SchedulingWith just one click, schedule a meeting based on the email that you are viewing. Sharing calendars and requesting a shared calendar are simple tasks with new collaboration options. You can compare busy/free times at a glance with the new Schedule View that displays multiple calendars horizontally.
- Conversation ViewEasily structure your overwhelming inbox into categories and subject based email chains. With one click, you can review all the emails, whether sent or received, on any subject topic.
- Social Network ConnectionsYou can stop switching between a ton of different social networking clients and websites. Outlook can now be connected directly to multiple social accounts, including Facebook and LinkedIn.
- User SummariesBy clicking on the picture or icon of a user from within an email, you can rapidly review emails and attachments that they have sent you and meetings they have with you.
To learn more, check out these features in action.