In the spirit of the holiday season, I’m sharing some tips and features of our cloud that you may have know about. In this countdown I’ll have 24 posts for you, each covering a single topic or feature about Rackspace Cloud products. We’ll post one per day so keep checking back!
Airbrake.io joined the Rackspace family as part of the Exceptional Cloud Services acquisition in March of this year. It collects and aggregates errors generated by your application and can send you alerts when something goes wrong. Airbrake can also be integrated directly into GitHub and can create an issue for you when an exception is thrown. Airbrake also integrates with New Relic, which we discussed on day 5.
To get started with Airbrake, sign up for an account. Then follow the directions for integrating Airbrake into your application, depending on your platform:
- Installing Airbrake in a Rails Application.
- Installing Airbrake in a Java Application.
- Installing Airbrake in a PHP Application.
- Installing Airbrake in an Android Application.
- Installing Airbrake in a WordPress Application.
- Installing Airbrake in an iOS Application.
By adding Airbrake, you’ll be improving your application in no time.
Let’s keep the fun rolling – check back tomorrow for more tips.