Have you registered yet for the Rackspace Customer Conference?
This year’s conference promises to be the best yet. Our keynote speaker will be Paul Bell, President of Dell Americas, who will be discussing the future direction of the IT industry. We also have a ton of interesting, informative sessions lined up – with both a technical and a business track. Here are just a few of the sessions that are on the agenda:
- Hurricanes, Typhoons and Tornados – Disaster Recovery Options
- Live Launch of MyRackspace Version 6.0
- Rackspace Managed Hosting Product Roadmap
- Cloud Computing
- Fanatical By Design- How Rackspace Uses Net Promoter to Build Customer Loyalty
- Technical Strategies for IT Professionals to Improve Email Deliverability, Reliability & Performance
- PCI Compliance- Where is the Value?
- Uptime 101: Availability Strategies for Web Applications
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Best Practices
- What Great Managers Know
- Increasing Profitability and Employee Productivity in a Carbon Constrained World
In addition to all of this, we will also be running data center tours (always an attendee favorite), tours of our new headquarters, a golf tournament, and a guided tour of “haunted” San Antonio. We will also be holding a special murder mystery dinner!
When: Monday, October 27th through Thursday, October 30th
Where: Westin Riverwalk Hotel (on the San Antonio Riverwalk)
Visit www.rackspace.com/conference for full conference details and to register