Rackspace President Taylor Rhodes this week took the stage at GigaOm Structure to deliver a keynote on the right (and wrong) way to scale.
During his presentation, Taylor unveiled a new Rackspace offering called OnMetal. Check out video of Taylor’s keynote, featuring special guests from Pantheon, Docker and CoreOS:
OnMetal Cloud Servers are single-tenant, bare-metal systems that you can:
- Provision instantly, instead of in hours or days.
- Manage as easily as virtual cloud servers through our Cloud Control Panel and the OpenStack API.
- Integrate with your existing cloud architecture.
- Mix and match with multi-tenant Cloud Servers.
- Pay for by the minute, with utility-style billing only for the resources you use.
OnMetal gives you the simplicity and performance of colocation, the high availability of single-tenant servers and the agility of the cloud—all in one place.
OnMetal is available now through an early availability program, and will be in general availability in late July. To learn more and to sign up for a test drive, head over to rackspace.com/onmetal/.