Rackspace will provide support for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 11, as part of our managed Rackspace Private Cloud powered by Red Hat offering.
Platform 11 provides numerous improvements, including new features, enhancements, bug fixes, documentation improvements, and security updates.
Based on Ocata, the 15th community release of OpenStack, Platform 11 continues to mature the OpenStack ecosystem, furthering its suitability as an enterprise cloud platform.
Rackspace and Red Hat have collaborated together to advance OpenStack private cloud capabilities for enterprises, architecting, engineering, deploying and operating a fully supported and certified OpenStack solution, Rackspace Private Cloud powered by Red Hat. This solution leverages Rackspace and Red Hat’s expertise in packaging open source software and operating clouds at scale, respectively, so you don’t have to.
Rackspace Private Cloud powered by Red Hat offers customers minimal risk and maximum flexibility by delivering private cloud as a service, enabling a faster, easier and more cost-efficient way to deploy dedicated cloud resources, while aiming to eliminate the complexity and operational challenges associated with OpenStack.
Why trust Red Hat and Rackspace?
- Rackspace was named the 2017 Red Hat Innovator of the Year for our Rackspace Private Cloud powered by Red Hat offering.
- Red Hat and Rackspace have collectively contributed more than 25 percent of all OpenStack code, making it a standard-bearer for the platform.
- Together we offer full stack support.
- Rackspace offers industry-leading SLAs, including a 99.99 percent API uptime guarantee.
- Rackspace is a Red Hat Certified Cloud and Service Provider partner and employs hundreds of Red Hat Certified Engineers.
Rackspace Private Cloud powered by Red Hat is a certified deployment of Red Hat OpenStack Platform. You get all the benefits of a co-engineered and integrated solution that optimizes interdependencies while being enterprise-hardened and supported within a broad open source ecosystem.
For more information about the latest OpenStack Platform 11 release, check out this detailed look on Red Hat’s blog.
Free strategy session
Rackspace has successfully scaled OpenStack to thousands of nodes and operates private clouds for some of the largest companies in the world. To learn more and ask questions about whether private cloud as a service might be a good fit for your organization, take advantage of a free strategy session with a private cloud expert — no strings attached. SIGN UP NOW.