SXSW Interactive launched its Panel Picker. That means it’s time to let them know what you want to learn from Rackers. Here’s the list of the 11 potential Rackspace panel topics.
- My Workplace is Better Than Yours – Creating Workplace Pride
- Managing a Crisis in a Hyper-Communicative World
- Can you run a “Serverless” Business?
- Building and Creating New Business Models in the Cloud
- How To Pick the Right Cloud Infrastructure For Your Business
- Stop Whining and Put IT In the Cloud
- OMG My Customer Has a Megaphone
- Customer Support for Cloud Computing? Yes? No? Maybe So?
- Using Hadoop to Manage a Ton of Data
- Startup 2.0: Let Your Company Fund It!
- Navigating Cloud Application Development Challenges
Now that you’ve familiarized yourself with the panels, go here to vote for the ones you want to see at SXSW Interactive. You’ll need to create an account to vote, but it’s not a big painful deal. You can vote more than once but not on one particular panel. You can also vote for other Interactive Panels, Music and Film Events: Interactive, Film, Music
For more information about SXSW, visit http://sxsw.com/interactive/
Voting closes Sept. 4.