Enterprise IT organizations are under pressure to change—to become more agile, responsive and cost-effective service providers. Key to this transformation is cloud computing—public clouds, private clouds and hybrid clouds.
But, today, there are as many questions as answers:
• How do I make sense of the options—public, private, hybrid?
• What are the entry points and beachheads for getting started?
• How do I integrate cloud into existing infrastructure, process and culture?
• How do I learn from the leaders—replicating successes and avoiding failures?
Join Rackspace and Rackspace Cloud Tools Partner, rPath, for this timely webinar to answer these and other questions, and to understand what others are doing to embrace change and deliver a higher level of business value.
Click here to register now to reserve your spot as part of this important discussion. Space is limited.
Date: Friday, April 15th
Time: 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
• Jake Sorofman, CMO, rPath
• John Engates, CTO, Rackspace
• Brett Adam, CTO, rPath