With costs on the rise and IT budgets decreasing, healthcare organizations are looking to get out of the data center business and migrate applications to the cloud.With costs on the rise and IT budgets decreasing, healthcare organizations are looking to get out of the data center business and migrate applications to the cloud.
Healthcare has the leanest staffing ratios in all of IT, and are being asked to do more with less people and shrinking budgets. That’s why, according to analysts at IDC, healthcare providers are shifting up to a quarter of their software budgets into projects that leverage managed hosting by a third party, like Rackspace.
Rackspace helps health insurance companies, medical practices, biotech, pharmaceutical and healthcare SaaS providers, consolidate their data centers and accelerate hybrid cloud adoption, without leaving their substantial VMware investments behind.
Visit us this week at VMworld 2017, booth 528, where our experts can talk with you about your specific needs, or click to learn more about our healthcare cloud computing solutions.
- Expertise: We’re one of VMware’s largest service providers, with VMware-validated full SDDC architectures. We have more than a decade of VMware expertise, earned by operating one of the world’s largest VMware vSphere footprints, and we employ hundreds of VMware Certified Professionals.
- Availability: Downtime is one of the biggest risks healthcare executives fear, alongside security. We offer industry leading SLA’s including our 100% Network Uptime Guarantee. Knowing that your Rackspace team is there to help maintain uptime as well as rapidly detect and respond to any security threats 24x7x365 is crucial.
- Compliance: Our single-tenant environment is certified by the HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF) to address the demanding data and privacy requirements of the healthcare industry. We also offer HIPAA Business Associate Agreements to our healthcare customers.
- Managed security: Healthcare customers can leverage Rackspace Managed Security and Rackspace Private Cloud powered by VMware with NSX to apply modern-security-architecture best practices.
Don’t take our word for it. Learn why the National Kidney Registry chose a secure, supported and scalable VMware infrastructure with Rackspace Managed Security to aid the nonprofit in facilitating kidney transplants:
- Single-tenant private cloud: Transition workloads with sensitive electronic health records (EHR) and protected health information (PHI), to a Rackspace private cloud, which is hosted in our dedicated HITRUST CSF certified environment.
- No retooling or refactoring needed: Use the same VMware technology running in your current data centers, allowing you to migrate and expand without retooling environments or refactoring code.
- Automation with control: Automate the rapid delivery of resources while maintaining control via policy-based governance and enforcement of resource quotas, service levels, PHI security, and HIPAA compliance standards.
- DevOps enablement: Rapidly provision infrastructure and application resources to developers while integrating existing delivery and configuration management tools and workflows.
- On-demand access: Leverage the service catalog and portal to access your virtualization infrastructure, apps and custom services to accelerate the delivery of personalized resources for the growing IoT.
Let us help you get away from managing infrastructure and get back to focusing on quality healthcare.